Bars and restaurants
The map above show some of our favourite bars and restaurants near to Holmes Place
Ive tried to add links where possible, just click on the names.
Nearest to Holmes Place is Italian restaurant Napoli a fab little place serving great pasta and pizza, they also do brunch
further along is Harris Bar, great for breakfasts and drinks
The Brewery Bar has live music, good food and quiz nights
Carry on up the hill and you will get to the village centre, with lots of restaurants, shops and Bars.
• The Mediterranean café and mosaic museum
• Savvas Grill (great fun dancing and Cypriot fun twice per week plus takeaway)
• The Jail: local stone built pub
• Grande café bar: lovely courtyard, evenings only café bar with good food, great atmosphere – one of our favourite places, behind the Mill Pub
• Peyia Bakery
Then, further up the hill
• Alex bar
• Vrissi café bar
• ‘Michaels’ – Peyia Tavern
• The Mill: café bar
• Cousins tavern: gorgeous roasted vegetable dishes . Set up above the bank and lovely views
• The Old Cinema restaurant – does a great small Meze, we never finish it
Turning right at the junction at the end of the road, takes you down to Coral Bay where there is a strip of lively bars and restaurants with lots of music and entertainment in the evenings.
The Kebab shop just along from the supermarket does very tasty kebabs –eat in or take away.
There is a tavern on Corallia beach Arapis,that does great value food.
In Coral bay our favourites are Sidayes, a gem of a restaurant, French food and amazing wine with great hosts
Carry on past Coralia and you get to the Seacaves. Look out for the Seacaves tavern and Oniro by the sea, two great beach bars. Seacaves tavern does souvla on a Sunday and has a good playground for children.
An absolute must visit is the Sea You Beach bar on the road to Paphos just outside Coral Bay on Potima Bay. The perfect place to unwind, watch the sea and the sunsets
Baracas Lounge by the 9 hole gold course on the Paphos road is another great beach bar
Imogens Inn in Kathikas village serves the most incredible food in a beautiful setting